This "Meet and Exchange M&E workshop is focused on the experiences gathered regarding Widening instruments during Horizon 2020 under the view of the different stakeholders involved.
Furthermore, this workshop will also cover the expected changes on these instruments as well as the new ones to be incorporated in Horizon Europe. With the information herein provided, NCPs and stakeholders will be fully prepared for the first calls foreseen under the Widening Work Programme upcoming calls.
Workshop recording Table of content:
- The way ahead for Widening in Horizon Europe (28 min. + 10 min. Q&A)
- The flagships of the Widening programme – Sharing experience with Teaming (55 min. + 11 min. Q&A)
- Networking for excellence - Twinning (28 min.)
- Institutional game changers - ERA-Chairs (14 min. + 10 min. Q&A)
- COST – 50 years of science without borders – COST contribution to Widening (19 min. + 13 min. Q&A)
- Conclusions and final Q&A (10 min.)